Welcome to Buena Vista Ski Area - Bemidji, MN
Winter Season is Coming, Let's be Ready!
BV Open House is Saturday, November 21st, 2015 from 10am - 2pm
Winter Blog | BV Facebook Fan Page
Top 5 Reasons to Ski BUENA VISTA:
1. It's BUENA VISTA, meaning "beautiful view"; its located right on the historical Continental Divide. At the top of Continental you will see nine lakes surrounding the ski area, as well as all the beautiful wooded area.
2. Unlike other "bigger" more populated ski areas in metro areas, you WILL have your privacy, and Will Not be surrounded by crowds, lines, and people everywhere. You will experience some peace and serenity.
3. Our chalet is the best around. It is the definition of a chalet. It is big, rustic, and cozy. We have 3 floors, 2 fireplaces, a ski shop, rental shop, a full Continental Café, and lots of room to enjoy being inside on ski breaks.
4. One of the only privately owned ski areas for hundreds of miles. This means you as the customer will be treated like family. It takes family to make the world go round, and we appreciate our customers tremendously.
5. Beginner, Intermediate, or Experts…we have it all! Our hills aren't an hour long like the mountains, but they are fast, fun, and always in good condition! Learn to ski here, or ski here every weekend, its always a fun time! We also have a Tubing Park and Terrain Park which is definitely a locals favorite!!